Fule Filter Change
– Severe Haul – 25,000
– Short Haul – 30,000
– Long Haul – 50,000
– Valve Lash Adjustment – Adjust at 100,000, at 500,000 and then every 500,000 thereafter
– DEF Pump Filter Change – Replace filter every 3 years of 500,000, whichever happens first
Detroit Engines Stores Data
Detroit connect captures, transmits and analyzes data from trucks. This helps monitor productivity and also alerts drivers about simple repairs, which eases your mind and your truckers.
Detroit Engines Options
– DD13 – This engine is designed for local in town construction and stands out among the others with it’s best in class fuel economy. Service intervals average at 50,000.
– DD15 – This engine delivers extreme power, control and fuel economy. You will burn less fuel because of it’s peak torque.
– DD15 TC – The DD15C delivers a cleaner and smoother ride for all. With it’s increased fuel economy, awesome torque response and wide range torque and longer maintenance intervals, makes this engine a great option.
– DD16 – With it’s 600 horsepower, this diesel engine is used to pull huge loads uphill, with it’s simple turbocharger and powerful acceleration. This engine is extremely quiet, smooth combustion and meets strict emissions requirements.
– Series 60 – These engines is used for heavy duty applications because of it’s balance of power and fuel economy.
– MBE 4000 – This engine is used for regional distribution and bulk hauling. With a horsepower up to 450, this engine is sure to get job done.
– MBE 900 – The MBE 900 features one displacement, which will offers more power and durability. The MBE 900 horsepower ranges from from 190 hp to 300 hp, with a torque 520 to 860 lb ft.
Custom Detroit Diesel Engines
We custom build our engines to your desire and performance needs. Since our inventory is so large, we do not post every engine that we have available. Feel free to reach out to us to find the engine you are looking for. At Young and Sons, we will work with you to provide you exactly the Detroit Diesel Engine you need and for any industry. Learn more about our Detroit Diesel Engines For Sale.
Learn more about these Detroit Engines
Delivery Time of our Detroit Diesel Engines For Sale
When purchasing Detroit Diesel Engines from Young and Sons, you will work directly with our staff, the middle man is eliminated. This makes working with us a very simple process. We are able to check our inventory and give you a time frame when your engine will be completed in the beginning of the process. We have a large warehouse in which we store hundreds of engines and parts. If we do have to order parts, we still can usually finish your engine within weeks. If we do have the parts, this process can be only a few days. Depending on your needs and our stock inventory, the time frame changes. From the beginning stages, you will be kept in the loop of the progress of your diesel engine.
Other Engine Options:
Contact us today for all of your Detroit Diesel Engines Needs
If you have any questions on our Detroit engine series, please call us directly at (317) 263-0960. You can also fill out our quote form and someone will get back to you quickly with an estimate. Please provide as much information as you can, so we can provide you with the most accurate quote. We look forward to working with you and all of your Detroit Diesel Engine needs.